Thursday, June 7, 2012

day 137. 3 pop tab candle holders

Made it to day 150. But not sure how much further this project is going to get. My life besides this project is really busy. I am working a full time job and am studying at night to get my Bachelor of health degree. I hope to finish this study in januari 2013. My study has my priority over this project. The last few weeks I started skipping some days and doing 2 items the next day. I am just to busy or tired on those days to focus on this project. I will try to keep this project going, but I am not sure if I am going to make it to the end.


3 comments:

  1. Deze zijn ook erg leuk! Ik kan me voorstellen dat het niet altijd lukt, maar op een lager pitje mag ook, toch? We leggen vaak de lat zo hoog voor onszelf. Ik hoop wel dat je nog steeds mooie dingen blijft maken. Sterkte met je studie! Liefs MiM (Mijn vriendin was ook erg blij met haar engel)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goed om te horen dat je vriendin het engeltje ook leuk vond :)

      Nadat ik mijn frustratie weer even heb kunnen uiten, ben ik wel vanplan een project door te zetten. Welk op een wat lager pitje, zoals je al voorstelde.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing your future projects Monique, no matter how often you get to make them given your many commitments.

    You've made lots of excellent tab projects and I'm really happy to have one of your lovely butterflies.

    ReplyDelete